FormFutura TitanX is a high-end engineering filament with ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) as the main component.
- Strongly improved mechanical properties, >65% more impact resistant than regular ABS
- Minimal warping, excellent interlayer adhesion, and seamless build plate adhesion
- Precise 3D printing with remarkably fine detail
- Vicat softening temperature of 97˚C
- Nearly odorless processing and no unpleasant styrene smell when being 3D printed
- Applications: Functional prototyping, End-use parts, Fit testing, Engineering parts, Short-run manufacturing
The formulation of TitanX is enhanced with added polymers, binding agents and impact modifiers resulting in an engineering filament that combines exceptional mechanical properties with optimized interlayer adhesion and virtually no warping.
TitanX is used by industries worldwide for creating functional prototypes and end-use parts. Made for the hobbyist to Industry 4.0.
|Title||FormFutura TitanX ABS 3D Printer Filament|
240℃ - 265℃
|Print Bed Temperature||70°C - 100°C|
|Bed Adhesion||Glass Plate, Tape, Buildtak, PEI Sheet|
|Nozzle Size||≥ 0.15mm|
|Minimum Nozzle Temp||245℃|
|CA Prop 65||Y|
|Dimensional Accuracy||< +/- 0.05mm|
The settings above are meant as a guide to find your optimal print settings. They should work well for most printers, but every printer is different. Please feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer.