We have replaced stock of this board with the upgraded ERCF version of the board - which maintains the same support but adds ERCF functionality. You can find it here.
This comes completely assembled with no need for soldering anything on the PCB. It also comes with all pins.
Note: If you wish to use different fan voltages than would be standard you want the ERCF version, which we sell here.
The board has:
- BAT85 Diode for abl probe
- Indicator LED to show when hotend is on
- 2/3/4 pin headers for most components on the toolhead
- 2 Pin Microfit 3.0 for the heater
- 0805 pkg thermistor to be used as a chamber temperature
- 14 Pin Microfit 3.0 for the main connector back to the MCU
- the main wiring harness connector is Here
- 20awg should be fine for 24v, GND, and HE0 and 24awg for everything else
This board was designed to make wiring the toolhead a bit easier, to help get rid of some of the crimps needs on these wires.
Since this board has provisions for the X endstop, this should be compatible with V1, V2, and Switchwire
Additional Information can be found here.