- Experience even faster heating and ability to print and hold at higher temperatures with this upgraded 60W heater core from E3D sized and crimped especially for Voron toolheads (and others)
- The HeaterCore secures onto a Revo-compatible cold side using a Revo HeaterCore spring (included). After it’s attached, just screw in a Revo Nozzle (High Flow nozzle included) and you’re ready for simple, tool-free nozzle swaps that don’t need hot tightening.
- Heats up much faster than a typical heaterblock. It’s designed to be much safer, too – a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means power reduces as it gets hotter, reducing hazards in the event of a thermal runaway.
- Compatible with many popular 3D printers such as Creality CR series and Ender series, Prusa, Anet, Biqu, Monoprice, and many more.
- Learn everything you need to know about the Revo HeaterCore in E3D's blog.
Unsure on the voltage you need? E3D has a nice page to help you identify the voltage from your power supply: https://e3d-online.com/blogs/news/12v-vs-24v