The Spider V2.2 board is a full-featured and excellent controller board, with space for EIGHT TMC stepper drivers, the ability to connect a Raspberry Pi directly to the board either through USB or through UART. Recommended for Voron 3D Printers and others.
This board has add-on options, please review prior to purchase.
Please see note at end of description for important information about this board!
- Compact size: 155.3mm x 76.5mm
- Based on STM32F446 180Mhz，all IOs can withstand 5V voltage
- 8 TMC stepper drivers support, with Uart&SPI support
- Improved TMC jumper settings again，simpler and easier
- 28V input max，12V@5A DC-DC，5V@8A DC-DC (Especially for Raspberry Pi)，3.3V@0.8A LDO
- Two car fuses for hot bed input and main power input
- Limit switch socket 24V/5V/3.3V optional, ready for more other equipment, such as -inductive sensor, BL-Touch
- XH2.54 connectors
- 10x PWM capable power mosfet outputs (1 for HotBed, 3 for Heat-End, 3 for fans, 3 for RGB LED strip)
- 3pin temperature header, you can use thermistor or thermocouple (requires AD597 module)
- Up to 8 ways PWM fans (only use 1 extrueder and no 12V/24V RGB used )，2 ways RGB led(12V & 24V optional) ，1 way 5V-RGB led (NEO-PIXEL/WS2812)
- RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
- UART1-Raspberry Pi pin header (including 5V@8A power supply)
- 2X4 PinHeader Out for SD Card moudle
- Onboard micro-SD card
- Type-C and Type-B USB connector optional
- EXP1 & EXP2 have more multiplexing functions, such as USART, I2C, CAN
- SD card & USB upload support