This comes completely assembled with no need for soldering anything on the PCB. It also comes with all pins, as well as all connectors, including that 14-pin Microfit that is elusive for everyone.
This board includes additional features for the enraged rabbit carrot feeder, as well as lets you select voltage for fans/probes (24v/5v) and offers filament runout support.
Standard V4 Toolhead features also included:
- BAT85 Diode for abl probe
- Indicator LED to show when hotend is on
- 2/3/4 pin headers for most components on the toolhead
- 2 Pin Microfit 3.0 for the heater
- 0805 pkg thermistor to be used as a chamber temperature
- 14 Pin Microfit 3.0 for the main connector back to the MCU
- the main wiring harness connector is Here
- 20awg should be fine for 24v, GND, and HE0 and 24awg for everything else
This board was designed to make wiring the toolhead a bit easier, to help get rid of some of the crimps needs on these wires.
Since this board has provisions for the X endstop, this should be compatible with V1, V2, and Switchwire
Additional Information can be found here.