These high quality magnet sheets have a strong magnetic force and can operate at high temperatures which makes them perfect for 3D printer flex plates.
You don't need to stress about aligning these magnet sheets perfectly when installing them on to your aluminum plate.
This is an anisotropic*, multi-pole magnet sheet with a max constant operating temperature of 120°C (short-term up to 200°C). The magnet sheet comes with Lohman adhesive pre-applied to one side.
Made in Germany by Schallenkammer Magnetsysteme.
- Material thickness: 1.0 mm
- Remanence Br: 243–263 mT
- Coercive field strength HcB: 179–203 kA/m
- Coercive field strength HcJ: 211–257 kA/m
- Energy product (W×H)max.: 11.1–13.5 kJ/m³
- Adhesive force: approx. 130 g/cm²*
Anisotropic - Magnetized in a predetermined direction leading to higher adhesive force than regular isotropic magnets.