From our friends at ProtoPasta
Sitting comfortably between Carbon Fiber PLA and HTPLA from a price and performance perspective, Carbon Fiber PETG is a durable and forgiving general purpose material.
PETG-CF7 adds just enough Carbon Fibers to increase the stiffness of PETG without feeling brittle. Carbon Fibers also improve dimensional stability and look great!
Protopasta PETG benefits include:
- quality ingredients plus in-house processing for curated chemistry
- up to 75% recycled content refreshed with new PETG
- minimal packaging with recyclable cardboard spools
- processing from 210+ C @ 2 cu mm/s volume rate, 70+ C bed
- prints like new PETG with larger, more forgiving process window
- less rigid than PLA and HTPLA for more flex before break
- more heat resistance than PLA, but less than heat treated HTPLA