West3D is pleased to introduce another line of filaments to our lineup, made in the Pacific Northwest - ProtoPasta is a premium line of filaments.
This is one of the most crazy filaments we know of!
Now with improved layer adhesion, increased resilience to break, higher melt flow, and, in general, greater consistency for more trouble-free, higher performance printing experience!
Have you ever wanted to create something with your 3D printer that includes electronics? Maybe an LED, touch sensor, or some other genius invention to solve the world’s problems? Then Protopasta Conductive PLA is the perfect material for you!
How Conductive Is It?
- Volume resistivity of molded resin (not 3D Printed): 15 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts along layers (x/y): 30 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts against layers (z): 115 ohm-cm
- Resistance of a 10cm length of 1.75mm filament: 2-3kohm
- Resistance of a 10cm length of 2.85mm filament: 800-1200ohm
Here is a link to some projects: