Wow, this is a gorgeous color!
From our friends at ProtoPasta:
Make waves with Marine Dream!
- A one-of-a-kind variegated filament inspired by our beautiful oceans
- Translucent blues and greens with white and a touch of silver glitter
- An Endless Pastabilities filament in celebration of Earth Day 2021
- Results will vary as every color color transition and spool is unique
- Designed & produced by Protoplant, makers of Protopasta
What is HTPLA and how does it work?
Protopasta HTPLA is PLA that can be heat treated for higher temperature resistance compared to standard PLA. Heat treating changes the material structure from amorphous to crystalline. While amorphous structures change drastically near their glass transition temperature (Tg), crystalline structures maintain useful properties above Tg and towards melting (Tm). Thus, heat treating greatly increases the useful range as seen by the difference between Tg and Tm in the DSC results below.