From our friends at ProtoPasta:
Recycled! Compare to Carbon Fiber PLA
“Since 2013, Protopasta has valued quality, reliability, and creativity. We seek to reduce waste in our production and build relationships in our community.”
We’ve taken many steps over the years to ensure our commitment to these values. The next phase of this commitment is finally here: Recycled PLA! We’ve collected our high-quality waste stream and turned it into high-quality recycled filament.
- Ultra-rigid with a low-gloss finish & defect-hiding texture
- A mix of black Carbon Fiber PLA & HTPLA waste streams
- All the benefits of Carbon Fiber PLA, but supply is limited
- Fully compounded to ensure consist color & performance
- Designed & produced by Protoplant exclusively for you
- Special note - wear resistant nozzle recommended.