Please Note: This page contains both in-stock and pre-sale items. Please note your selection to know whether or not you are purchasing a pre-sale or an in-stock model.
No other promotions may be stacked with any other LDO Kit Promotion. If you wish to use a promo code or any other promotion in conjunction with a 3D Printer Kit we recommend you place them on separate orders to avoid cancellation of the order or hold of shipment.
Price includes US sales tax and shipping.
Please note, Raspberry PI's are no longer offered by LDO, we purchase these at market rates and offer for your convenience, please consider finding one if you want to save money.
Note: Printed parts and Hot End are NOT included.
Want titanium backers? Code: 2XYZ6W314ZDP will give you $30 off backers with a purchase of an LDO kit (must be on the same purchase).
For information regarding this kit please visit: LDO Documentation Page
See LDO's build notes.
Please note: pre-sales fall under a special provision of our refund policy.
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - No more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- Touch Screen Display - We've replaced the standard 12864 LCD with an IPS Capacitive Touch Display to use with KlipperScreen.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - In addition to the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
- Grab some Mobilux EP2 in a syringe
- Need printed parts? We have you covered!
- Check out Nero 3D and Steve Build's Youtube channels, both are part of the Voron team and have tons of useful videos for building Vorons.
- Print a Voron Cube, then print a Steppy!
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
- Printed Parts Guide (LDO supplement) - Are you planning on printing parts before the kit arrives? Read our supplementary print guide to see which parts to print/replace/omit.
- Wiring Guide - We created this supplementary wiring guide to go along with the included cable kit. We recommend reading the guide ahead of time: Some cable routing is required while you assemble the mechanical components.
- Tuning Guide - We highly recommend reading over this very detailed tuning guide by Ellis to help print out the best possible looking parts.
- Cable Chain Guide - See our short guide here for tips on our included cable chains (also known as drag chains).
- UK2.5 Terminals - See this short guide for tips on using the UK2.5 terminals included in our kits.
- Steve Builds LDO Trident Stream