E3D & Bambu Lab ObXidian High Flow HotEnds are an official collaboration between E3D and Bambu Lab, bringing you one of the most compact, lightweight and, more importantly, performant HotEnds to date.
High Flow. There's no denying that the Bambu Lab X1 and P1 series printers are built for speed. However, the motion system, as remarkable as it is, has headroom to be even better. That's where E3D High Flow technology comes in. Using our internal nozzle modification, we've managed to increase the volumetric flow rate of the HotEnd by 60%! That means you can expect more reliable and consistent extrusion at the same speeds or bump up the volumetric flow rate limit in the slicer to utilise the motion systems' capabilities fully.
Smooth and Hard. We've applied our E3DLC™ coating to the nozzle and heater parts, adding even more abrasive resistance for all your fibre-filled fun and a non-stick protective layer to prevent plastic build-up on the Nozzle.
No compromise. All of these new additions come in the same form factor as your stock Bambu; simply reuse your temperature sensor and heater pads, and it drops in place with no adjustment to the mount or part cooling required.
Compatibility. The E3D High Flow HotEnd is compatible with the X1, X1 Carbon, P1S, and P1P.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Compatibility: Bambu Lab X1, X1 Carbon, X1E, P1S and P1P printers
- 1 x Bambu Lab High Flow ObXidian HotEnd 0.40 mm or 0.60mm
- 1 x Thermal Grease
- 1 x Bambu Lab Sock
- 1 x Bambu Lab Heater Retaining Spring
- 2 x Bambu Lab Bolts
What is the maximum printing temperature?
- 300 °C
Can you cold pull the E3D ObX HF Bambu HotEnd?
- Yes, you can! The ObXidian coating is designed to withstand the force of a cold pull, however it can be a little bit challenging compared to a typical nozzle due to the internal construction.
Are there any material limitations?
- Any filament you can print with our Revo and V6 ObXidian nozzles can be used with this upgrade. Typically aimed at fibre filled filaments, glow in the dark and glitter filled filaments, these nozzles should provide you a reliable choice. Short periods of metal and ceramic filled filaments can be used but may still wear over prolonged use.
Do I need to PID tune when I upgrade to the E3D ObX HF Bambu HotEnd?
- No, you don’t need to!
Is this compatible with E3D Revo Nozzles?
- These Hotends are designed to maintain the exact same form factor as the stock Bambu nozzles and are therefore not compatible with the Revo range of nozzles. If this is something you are interested in we recommend you have a look at the Revo Panda, which is a Revo compatible HotEnd by Biqu.