When it comes to the main components of your printer, you don't want to skimp
350mm build plate go with a 320mm pad
300mm build plate go with a 270mm pad
250mm build plate go with a 220mm pad
- Heaters may get super hot. Please handle with care.
- Red wires are the Thermistor sensor extenstion wires, white wires are for voltage supply to the heating element.
- A supporting frame/layer is strongly suggested to have the heating element "sandwiched" tightly for better heating result. Please kindly check this post about a Perfect Installation.
- You may (ok you really should) want to wire it via an SSR, please kindly check this post on SSR Wiring.
- The controller unit is 100% brand new. Yet due to manufacturing reasons, stains, dusts or scratches may be present on the silicone case. It may also fit less tight as shown in the picture. Please consider this before the purchase.
- If your heater comes with a built-in thermostat, please kindly note that the thermostat, being mechanical (bi-metal and snap action), should not be considered as a precise temperature control device, but as an auto-regulating and over-heating protection device. Its action temperatures may be subjected to certain tolerances or hysteresis due to factors such as heater power rating, ambient temperatures and heat consumption/loss rate etc.
- As we receive customer feedback, we do make small alterations to our products if we feel they improve the their performance and stability. The item(s) you receive might reflect some of these slight changes and improvements.
- Do not cut the heater.