When it comes to the main components of your printer, you don't want to skimp on a no-name product with unverified quality and reliability. This is why we went directly to the source to bring you an assortment of heater pads from Keenovo.
If you're looking for the "Fermio" style pads for Voron builds, go to our Fermio product page: LINK.
For the pads listed on this page, the 300mm version includes a 150C built-in thermostat from Keenovo.
We carry multiple sizes. Generally, you want a heater pad pad that is a little smaller than your build plate. For instance:
If you have a:
350mm build plate go with a 300mm pad
300mm build plate go with a 240mm pad
250mm build plate go with a 200mm pad
120mm build plate go with a 100mm pad
Please review excerpt from Keenovo's Product Page:
- Wonderful silicone heater for your 3D printer build plate heating upgrade.
- Please choose the suitable version for your printer. For VORON, please check our popular pads of 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 200mm, 240mm x 240mm/250mm x 250mm, 300mm x 300mm for VORON V0 120, V1/V2 250, V1/V2 300, V1/V2 350 respectively.
- All pads come with 3M adhesive backing for excellent and easy mounting.
- A free NTC 100K thermistor ( Beta 25/50 3950K-1%, Click Here for the R-T datasheet) is included except for those specified otherwise (such as K type thermocouple or PT100-we use HAYASHI A class PT100). Choose type 11 or 13 in Marlin firmware for the thermistor.
- Versatile and may be used in many other applications.
- Keenovo carries a full range of standard and custom designed silicone heaters, contact us if you need a special heater made.
- Heaters may get super hot. Please handle with care.
- Red wires are the Thermistor sensor extenstion wires, white wires are for voltage supply to the heating element.
- A supporting frame/layer is strongly suggested to have the heating element "sandwiched" tightly for better heating result. Please kindly check this post about a Perfect Installation.
- If your heater does not come with a Keenovo Digital controller, you may want to wire it via an SSR, please kindly check this post on SSR Wiring.
- If your heater comes with Keenovo Digital Controller, please read the Controller Configuration Manual, especially the "Advanced Setting" part, carefully BEFORE making any changes on the controller.
- The controller unit is 100% brand new. Yet due to manufacturing reasons, stains, dusts or scratches may be present on the silicone case. It may also fit less tight as shown in the picture. Please consider this before the purchase.
- If your heater comes with a built-in thermostat, please kindly note that the thermostat, being mechanical (bi-metal and snap action), should not be considered as a precise temperature control device, but as an auto-regulating and over-heating protection device. Its action temperatures may be subjected to certain tolerances or hysteresis due to factors such as heater power rating, ambient temperatures and heat consumption/loss rate etc.
- As we receive customer feedback, we do make small alterations to our products if we feel they improve the their performance and stability. The item(s) you receive might reflect some of these slight changes and improvements.
- Do not cut the heater.