Please Note: This is a pre-sale item. No other promotions may be stacked with any LDO Kit Promotion.
Batch 2 LDO 350mm are currently shipping, batch 3 is expected to arrive in late August. 300mm kits are expected in early September. Please note, Raspberry PI's are no longer offered by LDO, we purchase these at market rates and offer for your convenience, please consider finding one if you want to save money.
This kit does NOT come with a Hot end but we have you covered - each order includes an extra $50 gift card to help you buy a hot end (or, anything else for that matter) from our store. Gift cards are manually added within 24 hours after the order is placed. Printed parts are NOT included.
Want titanium backers? Code: 2XYZ6W314ZDP will give you $30 off backers with a purchase of an LDO kit (must be on the same purchase).
For information regarding this kit please visit: LDO Documentation Page
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified
- Afterburner Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.