OUR LDO KIT COMES WITH A FREE RASPBERRY PI, Revo Voron, and Touch Screen (RevC). If you don’t want the Raspberry Pi let us know and we will provide you with a $40 credit!
Please Note: Should these be listed as out of stock, you may purchase these pre-sale, subject to availability. These ship free!
These are the latest Revision and include a Revo Hotend! If you want to use another hot end let us know after placing your order, we will provide you a $70 refund/credit towards swapping to another hot end of your choice.
Other site promotions are not valid on 3D Printer Kits, and any sale we have will not stack with any other promotion listed. If you wish to use a promo code or any other promotion in conjunction with a 3D Printer Kit (unless stated in the listing) we recommend you place them on separate orders to avoid cancellation of the order or hold of shipment.
The LDO includes everything you need except Printed Parts and Raspberry Pi. In addition to these three items we recommend you pick up some Mobilux EP2 in a convenient syringe. Additional popular add-ons are Titanium Backers and Kinematic Mount Kits. Lastly, make your frame squaring an easier (and quicker endeavor using the ChaoticLab's right angle squaring brackets. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are offering $30 off Titanium Backers with purchase! Discount added at checkout (Temporarily disabled through the rest of BF/CM weekend.)
For information regarding this kit please visit: LDO Documentation Page
West3D’s kit is Rev.2 (v2.4R2) and comes with the CW2 motor and is native stealthburner supported. For users with old kits planning to use the Stealthburner toolhead and wish to use clockwork 2:
LDO’s solution for StealthBurner CW2 is to print these parts.
Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. You'll still want to grease these rails, but you can do it at the end of your build.
- Toolhead PCB - Our kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, we designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - We've included a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease! Check here for more information.
- Input Shaper Tool- We threw in a toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts. See our detailed wiring guide here.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - We include parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - Instead of the included Omron inductive probe, We also provide the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - We include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.